Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Storylines crop up at the oddest moments


Storylines Crop Up at the Oddest Moments


There I was on a restful weekend by the sea; enjoying coffee and croissant in a quaint little caf at the end of the North Shore pier


storyline, book, Blackpool, tower, opportunity, publication


There I was on a restful weekend by the sea; enjoying coffee and croissant in a quaint little caf at the end of the North Shore pier.

Looking outside through a musty rain smattered window my gaze was attracted to the contours of the magnificent edifice that is Blackpool Tower; drinking in the lines of the intricate steel framework that leads to the observation deck, to the twin platforms one above the other, and all the way up to the crows nest.

Arriving at 380 feet there is a breathtaking panoramic view. On a clear day you can see as far as North Wales, the Lake District, the Trough of Bowland and as the sun sets on a cloudless evening, The Isle Of man is visible across the Irish Sea.

1.     What if I was a scaffolder, a steeplejack, or a mountaineer?
2.     What if I could scale this world famous monument?
3.     What if I removed the Union Jack atop the crows nest?
4.     What if I exchanged it for

 



How To Write Your Own Ebook In 7 Days



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment