Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Reach thousands of your prospects absolutely free


Reach Thousands of Your Prospects, Absolutely Free


I'm big on getting maximum marketing exposure at the lowest cost possible. After all, most small business owners don't have huge marketing budgets. Here's a great technique that doesn't cost a dime!


PR, public relations, marketing, shoestring marketing


I'm big on getting maximum marketing exposure at the lowest cost possible. After all, most small business owners don't have huge marketing budgets, so finding inexpensive ways to market is a necessity.

Recently I was able to get free marketing exposure for my business to 100,000 people. It was something that took an hour or two of my time and the payoff was huge. And you can do it for your business, too.

It's called Public Relations

And it's simpler than you might think. If you follow a few basic rules, you can get great exposure for your business, product or service without having to pay for it. Here's all I did. See if this might apply to your business.

I sent out a press release announcing the launch of my 10stepmarketing System to two local business publications. While it did not take a lot of time to write and send the release, there were a few key steps I took that you also must take to be successful with your PR efforts.

A few key steps

First, I found several publications that were targeted to

 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment