Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rare coins the gift that keeps on giving


Rare Coins: the Gift That Keeps On Giving


Who would have thought that the gift of a coin would end up being the best gift I've ever received?


Rare Coins: the Gift That Keeps On Giving


Who would have thought that the gift of a coin would end up being the best gift I've ever received?

I have many fond memories of my grandmother, but one such memory will stay with me for the rest of my life. When I was 10 years old, my grandmother gave me a silver dollar for Christmas.

To this day, I still have that coin. And from that little memento, I gained a lot. I gained the passion to collect coins, leading me to becoming a professional numismatist (coin expert).

Collecting coins has taught me the value of holding on to those special tokens that most people take for granted. And that Carson City, Nev. minted silver dollar ended up gaining a significant value.

Today, people collect coins for numerous reasons. Some accumulate coins as family heirlooms, some simply because they love owning miniature pieces of art sculpted by famous artists. But whatever the reason, they see the gift that coins can bring.

Besides the fact that rare-coin collecting is a fun hobby, here is a list of some other reasons

 



Download 16,000 WoodWorking Plans



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment